The 2098-1xxx range of remote indicators provide remote indication of an alarm condition on a detector fixed on a 4098-97xx detector base. These remote indicators are not suitable for connection to any other MAPNET II or IDNet module. They are used where the fire detector is installed in an inaccessible location, and indication of alarm must be provided in an easily accessible area. For example, where the detectors are in roof spaces or cupboards, under the floor, or in hotel rooms, and indication is required in the room or corridor.
– Operating Voltage 1.8Vdc Typ.
(from 4098-97xx Base)
– Alarm Current (min.) 1.6mA
– Alarm Current (max.) 25mA@45°C
– Luminous Intensity as per AS2362.25
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Ambient Temperature -5°C to +75°C