The 814CH is a state-of-the-art combined CO and heat detector that allows a full set of detection modes to be implemented in the MX fire alarm panels to suit most fire detection applications. The 814CH is particularly well suited to areas and applications where smoke detector positioning is difficult or where smoke detectors are prone to false alarm. The 814CH uses a reliable electrochemical cell for the detection of CO. The integrated heat sensor monitors rate-of-rise and fixed temperature and has been tested as a stand alone heat detector.
The 814CH can operate in a wide variety of applications where combined risks mean that heat or CO detection alone would be insufficient. The 814CH has all the features of MX VIRTUAL detectors including self verification, temperature and CO level indication and superior service functions.
– Operating Voltage 20 to 40Vdc
– Quiescent Current 275µA (typ.)
– Alarm Current 10mA with LED on
– Remote Indicator Tyco E500 Mk2
– Relative Humidity 15% to 90% (n/cond)
– Ambient Temperature 0°C to +50°C*
– Dimensions 109 dia x 43 h mm
– Weight 88g
– FPANZ Listed VF/337
* The 814CH may be operated between 0 and -20°C for short periods but with reduced performance