The 4100-6069 BACpac Ethernet module provides a supplementary communications interface that converts computer terminal information from a compatible Simplex CIE into the building automation protocol of BACnet. With this module, status information from the CIE can be provided to other components of the building automation network with the detail and information format required. This allows the other systems to properly respond to fire alarm system activity in addition to the primary fire alarm response that is under the control of the CIE.
– Input Power 123mA@24Vdc (c.i.e.)
– Data Input from CIE RS232 ASCII
– Data Output BACnet IP
– Operating Temperature 0°C to +45°C
– Reletive Humdity 10% to 93% (non/cond)
– Dimensions (mm) 2654x51x105 (HWD)