The MX Quad Ancillary Modules form a versatile new range of multiple input and output modules for use with MX TECHNOLOGY systems*.
– QIO850 – Quad Input / Output module – provides four monitored inputs and four relay outputs
– QMO850 – Quad Monitored Output module – provides four monitored outputs
– QRM850 – Quad Relay Output Module – provides four relay outputs
The modules are ideal for applications such as:
– AS 1668 fan control interfaces
– Plant or security outputs, or when large numbers of inputs and/or outputs are required.
Features common to the Quad Modules are:
– Built-in MX loop short-circuit isolator with fault indication at the MX1 CIE1 when operated
– IR link for programming by 850EMT
– Selectable interrupt operation to speed up response
– Enclosed in protective plastic housing, with an optional IP66 enclosure available for applications in challenging environments
– Top-hat DIN rail mounting
– LED indication of each output state
– 24V/48V link selectable Auxillary supply for outputs
– Supervision of Auxillary supply for presence
– Fault indication of stuck relay contacts – not operating when switched on.
MX Loop Voltage 20-40Vdc
Quiescent Current 0.58mA
Alarm Current 3.6mA
Relay Output 2A@30Vdc
Aux. Voltage Input 20-55Vdc
Dimensions (HWD) 134 x 103 x 49 mm
Ambient Temp. –25°C to +70°C
Storage Temp. –40°C to +80°C
Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond.)
ActivFire Listed afp-2320
FPANZ Listed pending
*The MX Quad Ancillary Modules are not supported by the MX4428 CIE.