This IDNet addressable device provides a supervised,addressable interface to conventional warning devices such as sounders or strobes. The Signal IAM requires a supervised power supply or compatible signal input for powering the externally connected
– Provides a single switched branch with supervision
– Contact is fused at 0.5A for 30V DC or 70V AC.
Uses standard 20 x 5mm cartridge fuse
– EOLR is 10k.
– DC loads must be diode isolated
– Supervision cannot be disabled
– The supply side and the internal fuse are not supervised by the Signal IAM
– Signal IAM is not suitable for switching 100V audio signals
– Operating Voltage 24Vdc, Loop Supplied
– Operating Current 170 mA
– Operating Temp 0 to 49°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 93% (non-cond)
– Dimensions 102 x 105 x 32 mm