The 4090-9101 Zone Adaptor Module Monitor ZAM allows a 2-wire circuit of collective smoke or heat detectors to be interfaced on to the IDNet loop. Up to 20 collective heat and smoke detectors can be monitored by a 4090-9101 Monitor ZAM. The address is set by DIP switch under the resealable label. Note the 4090-9101 requires a separate 24Vdc power supply to power the collective circuit.
– Comms Power 24 to 40Vdc w/data*
– Operating Voltage 18.9 to 32Vdc
– ZAM Current @ 24Vd **
– Quiescent 16mA max.
– Alarm 72mA max.
– Supervision Resistor 3k3 Ohm 1W
– Dimensions (HWD) 105 x 105 x 35mm
– Ambient Temperature 0 to +49°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 93% (n/c)
* IDNet Communications with data
** Actual current value is determined by total device requirements