The CIM800 Addressable Contact Input Module monitors and supervises two circuits of voltage-free contacts such as outputs from extinguishing systems, ventilation controls, fire door controls, sprinkler flow switches, non-indicating hard contact detectors, etc. The LED illuminates when any input goes into alarm and can be programmed to blink when polled by the c.i.e.
The CIM800 can be configured to monitor
· Two circuits of multiple N/O contacts; with short circuit alarm.
· Two circuits of multiple N/C contacts; open circuit alarm.
· Two circuits with a single N/O contact closing for alarm; with short circuit fault. (Requires a resistor in series with the alarm contact and special c.i.e. programming).
The two circuits may be recognised as a single point (MX4428) or two separate points (MX1). Refer to the specific MX fire alarm panel specification.
– Operating Voltage 20 to 40Vdc*
– Quiescent Current 275µA (max.)
– Alarm Current 2.8mA (max, LED on)
– Circuit Resistance 10 Ohm (max.)
– ELD Resistor 200 Ohm (supplied)
– Alarm Resistor 100 Ohm (s/c fault)
– Ambient Temperature -25°C to +70°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Dimensions (HWD) 61 x 84 x 25mm
– ActivFire Listed afp-1446
– FPANZ Listed VF/640
* MX addressable loop voltage