The firepro 2 possesses excellent heat and cut resistance while still retaining maximum feel and dexterity. The innovation of the Australian glove industry’s first ever cut and sewn laminated fire glove liner/insert provides waterproof, breathable performance, an excellent integration of technology and manufacturing expertise. The Firepro glove inserts are a combination moisture barrier and thermal cut resistant KEVLAR NOMEX liner, the use of this state of the art technology results in a thinner, more secure insert perfectly crafted to fit the Firepro Hi-Wear outer shell glove pattern. Fully accredited to AS 2161.6 as a level 2 structural fire fighting glove.
– Outer: 100% Hi-Wear leather
– Lining: Cut and sewn moisture/pathogen laminated liner/insert
– Cuffing: Fire resistant double ribbed cuff, complete with wrist protector
– Thread: Sewn with 100% 3 ply Kevlar thread throughout and all high wear seams are double reinforced
– Trim: 3M reflective Scotchlite binding around the cuff enhances visibility in low light and night conditions
– Gloves are washable
Accredited to both AS2161.6 and EN659