Oliver Footwear’s firefighting and emergency services boots are designed to be the safety footwear choice of the relevant agencies and their frontline personnel. Features include – Water resistant and flame retardant leather TECtuff® toe bumper protection Heavy duty red Nomex® stitching and flame proof laces The 66 Series HS Dual Density Nitrile Rubber Soling System utilises two layers of expanded rubber cells, a soft midsole which cushions the foot on impact and a high density hard-wearing outsole. This provides a level of comfort and flexibility previously unknown in rubber soling.
– Water resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
– TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
– Lightweight, hi impact, non-metallic, wide profile Type 1 toe cap with a padded latex cushion liner to ensure toes not in contact with cap.
– Fully lined with SYMPATEX® water proof liner & membrane.
– Heavy duty red Nomex3 stitching.
– COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
– NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
– Hi-Vis reflective safety trim.
– PORON® XRD™ flexible metatarsal protection.
– Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
– Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
– Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
– Heavy duty Dual Density Nitrile Rubber Soling System which utilises two layers of expanded rubber cells, a soft midsole cushions the foot on impact and a high density hardwearing outsole.
– Outer-sole heat resistant to 300° Celsius surface contact.
– Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.