Dura-Light LD — Is a premium quality, lightweight fire hose designed for fire attack applications and which fully meets the requirements of BS6391: 1983 for Type 3 hose.
Dura-Light LD — Has all the high performance characteristics a fire department demands: high flow, lightweight, coilable, durable and maintenance free. Dura-Light LD resists abrasion, impact damage, chemicals, burning and weathering by ozone.
Dura-Light LD — Is manufactured using a unique process which permanently bonds the 100% synthetic reinforcement between the synthetic nitrile rubber ribbed cover and liner to form an interlocking matrix.
– Easy Handling: Unique construction provides a flexible, kink resistant, maneuverable hose which packs and coils easily.
– Minimum Friction Loss: The ultra-smooth inner liner and resilient reinforcement provide maximum flow and minimum, friction loss at any given gpm.
– Tough and Durable: Specially formulated rubber compound provides a tough cover that resists heat, abrasion, snags, hot embers, cuts and most chemicals.
– Weather Resistant: Excellent resistance against ozone and weathering and provides for superb performance at both low and high temperatures.
– Easy to Repair: A comprehensive, easy-to-use repair kit is available.
– Manufactured under ISO-9001 Quality Management Systems.