The 814P is a state-of-the-art smoke detector using a photoelectric sensor which, in conjunction with the MX fire indicator panel (CIE), suits most fire detection applications including smoke management systems. The smoke sensors incorporate a unique
“mousehole” design optical chamber with superior signal to noise ratio providing high resilience to dust and dirt which means reduced service costs. A unique chamber cover actually draws slow moving smoke into the chamber to provide a more responsive detector.
The 814PH adds a heat sensor which allows a full set of detection modes to be implemented in the MX CIE. The heat sensor monitors temperature and has been tested as a detector in its own right. The 814P & 814PH have all the features of MX VIRTUAL detectors including self verification, temperature and smoke level indication and superior service functions.
– Operating Voltage 20 to 40Vdc
– Quiescent Current 275µA (typ.)
– Alarm Current 10mA with LED on
– Remote Indicator Tyco E500 Mk2
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Ambient Temp. – 25°C to +70°C
– Dimensions 109 dia x 43h mm
– Weight 76g
– ActivFire Listed afp-1424
– FPANZ Listed VF/335