The LIM800 Line Isolator Module is designed to be used on the MX addressable controller loop circuits. It monitors the line condition and when detecting a short circuit will isolate the affected section whilst allowing the rest of the addressing circuit to function normally. The purpose of the LIM800 Line Isolator Module is to ensure that, on a looped addressable system, no short circuit fault can disable more detection devices than would be lost on a conventional nonaddressable fire circuit.
– Operating Voltage 20 to 40Vdc*
– Current Loading
– Input Current 80µA max. (normal)
3.5mA max. (tripped)
– Max. Series Resistance 0.25 Ohm**
– Ambient Temp -25°C to +70°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Dimensions (HWD) 61 x 84 x 25mm
– ActivFire Listed afp-1446
– FPANZ Listed VF/657
* MX addressable loop voltage.
** Isolator normal.