The HaulerBiner Rescue is a simple and compact mechanical advantage rescue kit with some very unique features.
Worn on the harness, the HaulerBiner features in-karabiner wheel mounting which makes the system very compact, plus a progress capture cam with on/off position.
– Mechanical advantage of 6:1 or 7:1
– Internal karabiner pulley wheels avoids jamming on mesh
– Custom 6mm rope for grip, handling ease and strength
– Suitable for pick off rescue in work at height and rope access
– Suitable for short haul tensioning
– Easily adjusts stretcher orientation when used as a stretcher management device
– Supplied in a two-pouch bag for easy deployment
Three lengths available:
– VISC HB105A – 105 cm
– VISC HB165A – 165 cm
– VISC HB300A – 300 cm