The VESDA LaserFOCUS Relay Multifuction Control Card is an interface card for the range of Xtralis VESDA VLF smoke detectors.
Installing a VLF LaserFOCUS Relay Multifuction Control Card detector provides enhanced benefits and a cost-effective solution for customers who need enhanced connectivity, fault detection and monitoring, and annunciation of alarms and faults. The principal benefits include:
– Improved FACP Connectivity: The VLF is fitted with two (2) alarm relays in its standard form. With an extra two (2) relays, the Multi-function Control Card allows reporting of all four (4) alarm levels on dry relay outputs.
– Enhanced Annunciation: An MPO (Monitored 24 V Powered Output) is available on the VLF LaserFOCUS Relay Multifuction Control Card. The MPO provides power to devices such as sirens or strobes, and monitors the line integrity.
– Enhanced Control and Fault Detection: With a VLF MCC installed, a VLF has two (2) General Purpose Inputs (GPIs), allowing, for example, one GPI to report on loss of mains power and the other GPI to be used as a reset input.
– Provides two (2) additional relays
– Provides an extra General Purpose Input (GPI) with line monitoring
– Quick and simple to install
– Out-of-the-box operation, with minimal configuration required for extra features
– Diagnostic LEDs give visual indication of the card’s status
– Fully compatible with Xtralis VESDA VLF smoke detectors
– Selection between 3rd relay or 24 V Monitored Powered Output (MPO)
Length x Width x Height 110 mm (41/3”) x 70 mm (2 3/4”) x 20 mm (13/16”)
Weight 0.08 kg (0.176 lb)
Terminals 0.2 – 2.5 mm2 (30-12 AWG)