The VESDA LaserFOCUS Relay Expansion Card is an interface card for the range of Xtralis VESDA VLF smoke detectors. An LaserFOCUS Relay Expansion Card expands the rangeof input and output communications a VLF detector can perform.
Installing a VLF LaserFOCUS Relay Expansion Card into a VLF detector provides enhanced benefits and a cost-effective solution for customers who need enhanced connectivity, fault detection and monitoring, and annunciation of alarms and faults. The principal benefits include:
– Improved FACP Connectivity: The VLF is fitted with two (2) alarm relays in its standard form. With an extra two (2) relays, the Multi-function Control Card allows reporting of all four (4) alarm levels on dry relay outputs.
– Enhanced Annunciation: An MPO (Monitored 24 V Powered Output) is available on the VLF LaserFOCUS Relay Expansion Card. The MPO provides power to devices such as sirens or strobes, and monitors the line integrity.
– Provides two (2) additional relays
– Provides an extra General Purpose Input (GPI) with line monitoring
– Quick and simple to install
– Out-of-the-box operation, with minimal configuration required for extra features
– Diagnostic LEDs give visual indication of the card’s status
– Fully compatible with Xtralis VESDA VLF smoke detectors
Length x Width x Height 110 mm (41/3”) x 70 mm (2 3/4”) x 20 mm (13/16”)
Weight 0.08 kg (0.176 lb)
Terminals 0.2 – 2.5 mm2 (30-12 AWG)