The Titan Series Basket Stretcher is specifically designed to perform in a technical rescue environment. Its superior design provides a user-friendly platform from which to work.
The unique StratLoad attachment points make it quick, easy and safer to secure the lifter bridle and protects the karabiners from wall and rock faces. The 25 mm reinforced, top rail provide reassuring strength in vertical haul or lowering operations as well as being easy to handle during extended periods. Durathene netting allows water and air to easily pass through the patient compartment, yet the small holes keep from snagging debris as easily.
Tested to and beyond a 1136 kg (11 kN) static load test threshold, users can be ultimately confident in their use of the Traverse Titan Basket Stretchers.
– Tested to and beyond a 1136 kg (11 kN) static threshold
– StratLoad Attachment Points for secure bridle connection
– Reinforced 25.4 mm double top tube
– Supplied with 4 steel double bar restraints
– Durathene netting allows water and air flow
– Compatible with any Ferno backboard
– Tapered feature allows easier access in confined areas
– Moulded, high density polyethylene back support
Split Version Key Features
– Interlocked, pinless, bottom hinges
– Integral top rail with threaded collets
– Completely solid connection between the two parts of the stretcher
– Assemble or un-assemble in approximately 15 seconds
– Engineered to nest together for storage when split