The E500 Mk2 range of remote indicators provide remote indication of an alarm condition on a fire detector. They are used where the fire detector is installed in an inaccessible location, and indication of alarm must be provided in an easily accessible area. For example, where the detectors are in roof spaces or cupboards, under the floor, or in hotel rooms, and indication is required in the room or corridor.
– Operating Voltage 4.5 to 30Vdc
– Alarm Current (min.) 1.6mA
– Alarm Current (max.) 25mA@45°C
– Luminous Intensity as per AS2362.25
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Ambient Temperature -5°C to +75°C