The RALF Rescue Locking Pulley System. This is manufactured by ISC and assembled by FERNO. The locking pulley stops accidental release and over speed hauling giving optimal safety for the person in suspension.
Packaged ready to rescue, no assembly required, the RALF Rescue Retrieval System allows you to quickly raise or lower a person. The system includes an integral braking system in case accidental release of rope by the rescuer. Available in 3:1 and 5:1 mechanical advantage variants, both kits provide sufficient rope for a working lift/drop of approximately 16 m.
The 5-1 system comes with:-
– 2 x Triplock Alloy Karabiners
– 1 x R-ALF Rescue Locking Pulley
– 2 x Medium Prusik Pulley Double
– 1 x Maillon Rapide – Twist
– 1 x 25 mm Round Sling 1200 mm
– 80 m x 11 mm Kernmantle Rope
– 1 x 100 m Heavy Duty Rope Bag