The “One Shot” 100mm Ceiling Speaker and transformer combination has been specifically engineered to ensure a wide frequency range and dispersion angle, plus a high sound pressure level (SPL) ensuring excellent music and speech intelligibility; which is highly desirable for emergency paging applciations. Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block, 22µF bipolar capacitor, transformer safety cover and cable retraint plate as required by Australian standard.
– Excellent speech intelligibility
– Engineered to meet Australian Standard AS1670.4
– High wality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications
– Patented 3 way latching ensures a neat, sag free installation.
– Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian Standards.
– Fitted with cable restraint plate and transformer safety cover as required by Australian Standards.
– Fitted with superviory capcitor for line monitoring.
– High impact styrene grille.
Suits Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems (EWIS)
This speaker and transformer comination is designed for both paging announcements and emergency tones in the EWIS systems. Speakers employed in an EWIN installation must company to AS1670.4. This dictates that the speakers must be fitted with transformer safety cover, cable restraint plate, line monitoring capacitor and 4 way wire protect terminal connection. The “One Short” 100mm Ceiling Speaker C2169C complies to this standard.
Manufacturing & Performance
The Speaker drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity. A strict quality control procedure is employed during ever step of the manufacturing process. Finally, every finished speaker is 100% QC checked prior to shipping. Each speaker and transformer combination has been specifically engineered to ensure a wide frequency range and dispersion angle, plus a high sound pressure level (SPL) ensuring excellent music and speech intelligibility; which is critical for emergency paging applciations. Each transformer is fitted with multiple power settings which are user selectable via taps on the trasnformer. For reference, the transformer safety cover is impreinted with power selection information.
Power Taps: 0.33, 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5W
Sound Pressure Level: 1W@1m: 92dB 1W @1KHz +/-2dB
Frequency Response: 100Hz – 15kHz @-6dB
Line Voltage: 100V
Size: Diameter 100mm