The Oliver AT45 work boots give you superior protection and, thanks to Oliver’s built in SOFTstride® comfort system, the ultimate in work boot comfort. Features include – Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly Odorban® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Oliver Comfort Footbed enhances natural air flow; infused with Odorban® Control Technology Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole NATUREform® composite toe cap Latex toe cap liner for added comfort Long wearing TPU outsole designed to self-clean rocks and debris from tread. Excellent abrasion resistance
– Water resistant full grain leather.
– COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of your foot.
– Comfort foot bed with perforated air channels to enhance natural air flow, now infused with Odorban™ Control Technology2.
– NATUREform® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully non-metallic.
– Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
– AT’s All Terrain dual density TPU/PU sole, heat resistant to 130˚C surface contact.
– Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
– Superior slip resistant sole, rated SRB.
– Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils & acids.
– Superior abrasion, split and crack resistant sole.