The Network Display Unit (NDU) is a fire alarm repeater panel compatible with the Panel-Link Network and the associated range of networked fire alarm systems (eg. MX4428, F3200). It provides alphanumeric display of alarms on a 2 line by 40 character LCD and keypad. The NDU is able to display alarms and status, and control all fire alarm panels connected to the network.
This may be modified by programming to achieve a variety of display and control facilities. Its compact “slimline” cabinet style has a flush mounting option, optional full cabinet complete with MAF relays and power supply, or 19” rack module. Local call point input, optional individual zone LED displays are all fully field programmable including: site name text, zone name text, selective display of alarms based on source panel and group membership. Analogue addressable fire alarm point text displayed, database save and restore to laptop/computer, event logging to history file and optional printer.
The NDU includes firmware and PA0773 Panel-Link network RS485 interface card.
– Power Supply External 24Vdc
– Quiescent Current 19mA
– Alarm Current 78 mA
– RDU MCP Supervised, 10k ohm EOL
– RZDU Comms F3200/F4000 compatible
– Printer Pseudo RS232, Xon/Xoff, 300 to 9600 baud
– LED Display/Relay 33 (max) external boards
– Display Type FFCIF to AS 1603.4
– LCD 2 lines of 40 characters,
– LEDs FFCIF, status std; opt zone LEDs
– Operating Temp -5°C to +45°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Cabinet Size
– Height 177 mm
– Width 483 mm
– Depth 45 mm
– ActivFire Listed afp-789