The 814RB Addressable Relay Base provides two sets of changeover volt-free relay contacts capable of switching 1A (resistive) @30Vdc. The relay function is controlled by the MX fire alarm panel via the detector fitted to the 814RB. The 814RB may be mounted to the ceiling, plugged into an M614/5B Universal Base or an 5BI/814IB Isolator Base.
– Operating Voltage 20 to 40Vdc
– Quiescent Current 50µA (max.)
– Switching Current 1A @ 30Vdc max.
– Indoor Applications Only
– Ambient Temperature -10°C to +55°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– ActivFire Listed with MX detectors
– FPANZ Listed VF/638