The 802SB/901SB Addressable Sounder Bases provide a sounder function on MX addressable systems. Designed for indoor use, they require an associated detector in order to operate, as each base is controlled by its detector. The detector must be locked onto the sounder base using the detector locking device. Removal of the detector or loss of power to the loop will cause the sounder to cease sounding. It must be fixed to a flat ceiling or a suitable electrical backbox with 50mm fixing centres. The loop powered 802SB is identified by a white park clip. Up to fifty1 802SBs per loop may be operated at full volume at any one time. The 901SB requires an external 24Vdc supply and is identified by a blue park clip. The 802SB/901SB supports ISO8201 T3 tones.
– Operating Voltage 20 to 40Vdc
– Quiescent Current 200µA (max.)
– Alarm Current 6.8mA (max. volume)
– Sound Pressure Level 90dBA (max. volume)
– Ambient Temp -25°C to +70°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (non cond.)
– Devices per loop 50 to 200*
– ActivFire Listed with MX4428 (afp-1446)
* Assuming all 802SBs operate simultaneously: 50 per loop (High volume); 200 (Low). Refer to relevant manual for design limits. Note that the 802/901SB cannot plug into a 5B Base or 5BI Isolator base.