The MR601TEX has been developed to overcome the slower response of the optical detectors to hot burning fires, by increasing the sensitivity of the optical detector when it is associated with a rapid change in temperature. In this way it is intended to become a detector which can cover some of the risks currently covered by ion chamber detectors. Smoke detectors will not detect burning alcohol or other clean-burning liquids which do not generate smoke particles.
– Operating Voltage 16 to 28Vdc
– Operating Current 110 µA (max.)
– Alarm Current 30mA @ 16Vdc
– Operating Temp -20°C to +70°C
– Relative Humidity 95% (non-cond.)
– Dimensions 109 dia x 43 H mm
– Weight 128g
– ATEX Certificate BAS01ATEX11134X.
– IECEX Certificate BAS 07.0056X