Rugged and professional, a unit designed for fast, one-man operation – ideal for the protection of oil storage and loading terminals, paint and solvent stores, boiler rooms, ships’ engine rooms, helipads, oil rigs and similar high risk locations. If fitted with a Macron medium expansion (MX) branchpipe, the MF140 can be used to suppress vapours from flammable and toxic liquid spills.
– IND 50 Variable Foam Inductor 200 lpm.
– LX 50 Low Expansion Foam Branchpipe 200 lpm.
– Two Viking fire hoses 15m x 45mm with instantaneous connectors.
– One man operation
– Large diameter fill cap
– Suitable for all types of foams
– Maintenance free solid rubber wheels
– Corrosion resistant body, painted steel frame
– 140 litre capacity chemically-resistant polyethylene tank
– Marine version available
Any Macron LX and MX with matched inductors can be fitted to the MF140.
Alternatively, water spray branches can be supplied for use with film forming foam concentrates. International hose couplings made to customers requirements are available.
Marine version includes gunmetal inductors, stainless steel branchpipe and chassis.
The performance of the MF140 is governed by the foam making branchpipe. The figures in the chart to the right reflect Macron’s LX range of low expansion foam branchpipes.