The Magnum Fire Shield Firefighters Boot is one of Magnum’s top performing boots in the Magnum Professional Fire Series. It offers very high technical features creating a boot that will perform to the highest standards. The research and development used to design this boot demonstrates Magnum’s commitment to the evolution and advancement of products for the end user.
Tested & Certified to AS/NZS 4821:2006 Type 2 Class 1 Standards for protective footwear for Firefighters, the boots in this collection of Magnum’s Fire Series are designed and developed to offer comfortable support, exceptional durability and heat protection for the Professional Firefighter.
Magnum’s Fire Shield Firefighter Boots offer advanced design features second to none they are fully equipped to meet and exceed all safety shoe requirements providing excellent all round protection to complete any job.
The Fire Shield also comes complete with fire retardant slip resistant soles and front reinforced zippers for easy and fast on and off donning.
The Magnum range of fire boots is unlike any other; designed to perform in the toughest of environments encountered by firefighters yet feel more like wearing a training shoe.
- A fast lacing style of fire boot for structural firefighting complying to EN 15090;2006 Class 1/Type 2 HI 3 and AS/NZS 4821:2006
- Full-grain fire retardant leather upper
- Sympatex® membrane, fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Composite Toe, 200J lightweight
- Composite Plate
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort Certified Space Technology- regulates the temperature inside the boot for maximum comfort
- Ion- Mask® nano-technology surface enhancement keeps wearers comfortable and dry by repelling water and guarding against stains, making the boots look newer for longer
- Hard wearing Anti Scuff Toe, protects against damage to the leather at the front of the boot, highly durable
- Ortholite®footbed, highest density for support and cushioning and fighting odour
- Highly Slip-resistant outsole