The Kestrel 2000 Pocket Weather Meter is the most basic temperature and wind meter in the Kestrel collection, combining a user-friendly interface with highly accurate atmospheric data readings.
Targeted toward outdoor enthusiasts, this meter has our patented external sensor, it can read the temperature of air, water or snow.
Compare all Kestrel Meter features to help you choose on our compare chart.
– Current Wind Speed
– Maximum Wind Gust
– Average Wind Speed
– Air, Water & Snow Temperature
– Wind Chill
– Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
– Waterproof and floats
– Large easy-to-read display with backlight
– Data hold function
– Quick-response, external thermistor
-Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
– Patented user-replaceable impeller
– Reliable, portable and easy to use
– All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
– 5 year warranty