The ISO 8201 Strobe Driver generates an ISO 8201 compliant “T3” pattern for the Multi-Candela strobe 4906-9104.
It connects directly to a supervised relay output of a fire alarm panel and drives one or more lines of strobes with a synchronised T3 pattern.
The fire alarm panel’s output supervision supervises the wiring from the panel to the strobes. The output signals of up to 5 modules can be synchronised.
Four standoffs are supplied for mounting.
– Operating Voltage 17 – 30Vdc.
– Operating Current 25mA.
– Quiescent Current Nil
– Output Stroble Curent 2A max.
– Dimensions 93 x 67 x 9.5 x 20 mm
– Mounting Pattern (mm) Ø4 x 4 holes, 83 x 57
– Operating Temperature 0°C to +45°C
– Relative Humidity 0% to 95% (non-cond.)
– Indicators On (Red) 1