This IDNet addressable device is an encapsulated version of 4090-9001. It has both power and communications supplied by a two-wire IDNet circuit. It provides location specific addressability to a single initiating device (such as single station smoke detector alarm contacts or heat detector contacts) or multiple devices at the same location by monitoring normally open dry contacts and the wiring to an end-of-line resistor.
– Operating Voltage 24 to 40Vdc*
– Operating Current 170 mA
– End-of-Line Resistor 6k8 Ohm 0.5W
– Operating Temp 0 to 49°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 93% (non-cond)
– Dimensions 40 x 40 x 14 mm
* IDNet, 1 address per unit