Designed to produce long coherent throws of low expansion foam using all types of foam concentrate, they are fully compatible with Macron’s Variable Inline Foam Inductors and are available with on/off ball valve as standard on all models.
Macron’s low expansion foam branchpipes perform well with protein, fluoroprotein, multi-purpose, ARC, FFFP and AFFF concentrates with the advantages of a longer throw and superior cooling in comparison to Medium Expansion Foam Branchpipes.
Stainless steel and brass construction ensures optimum protection against corrosion. The nozzle is made of light weight materials, as are the coupling and shut-off valve.
– 200 and 400 lpm flow models
– Excellent foam quality with superior cooling properties
– Superior throw performance
– Range of international couplings available
– Ball valve as standard
– Self-inducing version available