PAC FIRE AUSTRALIA and ESS Goggles USA are proud to announce the release of the first goggles designed, tested to AS1337 both as a stand alone or attached to an AS1801 Certified bushfire helmet.
The Firestrike goggle is attached in such a manner to the helmet that they allow the strap to be pulled from a natural angle and not from above the rear brim of the helmet as is traditionally the case.
This feature achieves two primary functions, extreme comfort, reduces the tendency for the helmet to be pushed up off the head and the goggle is always affixed to the helmet at all times
A more traditional full strap on Helmet-attached version is also available with velcro tabs.
The new Firestrike goggle can be fitted to any Pacific helmets bushfire helmet currently in the field or fitted at our factory to new helmets. In field fitting instructions are included with each pair of goggles if required.
The Firestrike goggle offers the RX lens – an optical lens that you can take to your optometrist and have your prescription applied, which then easily snaps inside the goggle frame.
– Low and narrow profile goggle body
– 2.8mm optical clarity polycarbonate lens
– Anti fog, 100% UV protection lens
– Fire resistant frame, lens and straps
– Patented quick release speed strap clips
– Helmet mounted version tested and compliant to AS1337 whilst attached to a Pacific Wildfire helmet.
– Can be worn over some prescription glasses
– ESS eyewear features modular technology which allows for quick interchange of all product components.
– Extra thick 2.4mm polycarbonate lenses have ClearZone anti-scratch and anti fog coatings, distortion-free optical clarity, and provide 100% uva/uvb protection.
– Fully filtered perimeter vents dramatically reduce fogging, keep airborne particles and smoke away from the eyes, and repel liquid and splashes.
– Soft frame conforms to any face shape
– Wide frame design affords an exceptionally broad field of view.
– Robust construction with replaceable lens and straps as spare parts