Firepro Wildfire (Bushfire) Glove offers superior protection from bushfire hazards and has been well received by operational fire fighters.
A light durable glove affording the wearer superior protection from wildfire hazards. Designed specifically for Australian conditions, the Firepro Wildfire / Bushfire Glove has been developed with substantial fire service involvement as a Type 1 Glove accredited to the Australian Standard AS2161.6 for Wildfire Gloves. The glove has been well received by operational personnel. The Firepro Wildfire Glove has been widely adopted as the operational glove of many leading fire fighting organizations within Australia.
– Outer – 100% Hi-Wear leather developed specifically for fire fighting applications.
– Cuffing – Fire resistant double ribbed cuff, complete with wrist protector.
– Thread – Sewn with 100% 3 ply Kevlar thread throughout;
– All High Wear seams are double reinforced.
– Trim – 3M reflective Scotchlite strip on back of hand enhances visibility in low light conditions.
– Accredited to AS2161.6.