The F15 incorporates the latest innovative designs such as the dual pivot face shield. Using an elliptic dual pivot system, the F15’s new full coverage internal face shield can be fully deployed when in use with a breathing apparatus to provide you with an extra layer of safety. The F15 also comes with the One Touch Eye Protector (OTEP)™ for easy, push-activated eye protection at times when full face coverage is not required.
The composite shell provides excellent impact and penetration protection and is lightweight and resistant to chemical, UV, heat, and flame. Pacific shells have a proven service life of 15+ years’ with proper care and maintenance. The unique chassis provides a platform for accessories and tech integration.
The F15 has an optimised center of gravity, giving it stability and making it feel lighter to wear. Combined with 5 specially designed points of impact attenuation, the result is a helmet that reduces neck and spine fatigue and provides greater protection against falls and impact.
- Certified to: AS/NZS 4067:2012
- DuPont™ Kevlar® & fibreglass reinforced composite shell
- Advanced polymer chassis
- GEN2 full cranium polyurethane impact liner
- 6-point Ribbon suspension system with padded air mesh
- 4-point Nomex® chin strap with leather cheek padding
- Quick release buckle
- Flame resistant Nomex® neck protector
- Pacific ratchet adjustable headband with pivot nape strap
- Dual pivot face shield
- OTEP™ (One Touch Eye Protection)
- Reflective trim
- Two Easi On-Off Bases for torches (EOB)
- Hands-free comms bracket
- Rear storage hanger
- Front plinth with reflectors
- Adapter plates