DuraMaxx™ fire goggles are for use in high ambient heat environments – especially fire fighting. Featuring a closed ventilation system, large field of vision and adjustable headband for comfort and optimum safety.
DuraMaxx™ Fire goggles from Honeywell are designed especially for use by fire fighters working in high ambient heat environments.
Featuring Durastreme® anti-fog/anti-scratch coating a wide field of vision and a closed ventilation system to prevent smoke entering the goggle. DuraMaxx™ Fire goggles provide high performance and comfort for use in the most extreme environments.
– Modern low profile design
– Durastreme technology – anti fog/anti scratch protects against harsh elements
– Red elastomer body is lightweight, flexible and provides a comfortable contoured fit to different facial profiles
– OTG capable – fits over most prescription eyewear
– Pivoting and adjustable headband permits fast and easy fitting even when worn with hard hats
– Closed ventilation system prevents smoke entering the goggle
– Large panoramic field of vision
– Easily replaceable lenses
– Suitable for high ambient heat environments
– Lens Material – Polycarbonate
– Lens Coating – Durastreme
– Frame Material – PP/TPE
– Fit/Comfort – Fits over prescripton glasses, low profile design and Toric lens for a large panoramic field vision