The 4B-C Continuity Base is used for most installations involving 850 Series detectors, as it allows the detector’s in-built short circuit isolation function to be in-circuit when the detector is fitted and ensures continuity is maintained when the detector is removed.
– Ambient Temperature -25°C to +70°C
– Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (n/cond)
– Dimensions (mm) 109 dia x 25H
– Weight 64g
– Indoor Applications Only
– ActivFire Listed with MX detectors
* Maximum number of devices between 5BI bases is limited to 40 for AS 1670.1-2004 systems.