ABE fire extinguisher is suitable for the following applications:
– A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles)
– B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents)
– E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
– Deep drawn steel cylinder with welded base and robust skirt.
– Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish, giving extra resistance to standard corrosive environments together with dents and wears associated with normal fire extinguisher use.
– EPDM type UV resistant discharge hose with dust cap.
– Zinc plated brass valve with pressure indicator.
– 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments.
– Non-Aluminium Hose Ferrules on 4.5kg & 9.0kg required for underground use.
– 316 Stainless steel hose retaining clip and bands on 2.5kg, 4.5kg & 9.0kg models
– Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket, ideal for aggressive environments.
– A rugged epoxy coated metal vehicle bracket comes with 1.0kg, 2,0kg & 2.5kg models. 2.5kg model comes with wall bracket for internal installation.
– Aluminium inspection tag and ring (to be removed for underground coal mines).
– Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in A, B & E Class fires.
– All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 -Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
– Size (Capacity) – 4.5 kg
– Overall Mass – 13 kg
– Aust Standard Approval – AS/NZ 1841-5
– Height – 500 mm
– Depth – 160 mm
– Width – 250 mm
– Discharge Time – 18 seconds
– Effective Range – 5 metres
– Operating Pressure – 1345 KPA
– Propellant – Dry Nitrogren