CO2 fire extinguisher is suitable for the following Applications:
– B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as Oils, paints and solvents)
– E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
– Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish.
– High pressure hose assembly with the Bell Horn design.
– 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments.
– CO2 is a clean nontoxic gas ideal for office areas with computers or sensitive electronics.
– Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket.
– Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in B & E Class fires. Rating is an indication of the level of fire testing achieved. Fire professionals carry out all testing.
– All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 -Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
– Size (Capacity) – 3.5 kg
– Overall Mass – 9.5 kg
– Aust Standard Approval – AS/NZ 1841-2
– Height – 600 mm
– Width – 140 mm
– Discharge Time – 14.5 seconds
– Effective Range – 1-2.5 metres
– Propellant – Carbon Dioxide