The Scott Safety Promask PP (positive pressure) LQF (left quick fit) full face respirator is manufactured from halo-butyl (non-dermatatic). The Promask features a wider lens for extended field of vision. The front mounted speech diaphragm provides easy communication with colleagues.
The Promask PP is suitable for the Scott Safety range of SCBA and airline apparatus.
– Halo Butyl positive pressure full face piece
– Hard coated lens
– Standard rubber harness
– Voice amplifier and radio comms available
– LQF (Left Quick Fit) standard demand valve connection
– Variety of sizes for improved fit
– Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012