Approved to EN137:2006 and AS/NZS 1716:2012 Type 2, the Scott Sigma 2 Type 2 Self Contained Breathing
Apparatus combines the highest level of respiratory protection in a simple to operate, cost effective piece of
equipment that meets the needs of Industrial and Marine firefighters.
Sigma 2 Type 2’s proven durability, reliability and appeal is confirmed by an extensive user base who
demand a combination of maximum performance and true operational simplicity.
– Proven high performance pneumatic system
– Compact first breath activated demand valve with bypass
– Ergonomically designed lightweight backplate and type 2 harness
– Kevlar blend flame retardant webbing with Kevlar cylinder band
– Wide choice of face masks from the Vision 3, Promask PP and Panaseal ranges
– Corrosion resistant Nickel plated components
– Simple operation for users
– Ideal for Marine, Industrial or Firefighting applications
– All components are user serviceable, low cost and easy to maintain
– Will accept wide range of 200 and 300 bar cylinders
– Approved to the MED as a Type 2 set